• Authors
  • JeffreyCharacterwheaties

JeffreyCharacterwheaties

United States of Free Use: These are short one-off stories in a shared alternate reality where casual public sex is the norm (and of course it's patriarchal, with all that entails). I’ve always been intrigued by the stories of reluctance where the victim is annoyed, and at worst exasperated. Even in a world of free use, what scenarios might push the boundaries of taboo? Special thanks to George Tasker, whose wonderfully entertaining “Revenge (Parallel Universe)” series made this possible.

Wizard College: I really wanted to write about a spell that let horny college students secretly fuck each other in public, but I can assure you I’ve got some variety on the way. There are at least six more stories that take place at Wizard College, but I’ll be breaking them up with other kinky fare.

A little about me:
I’m a dude in my late thirties with a family, a love of storytelling and a dirty mind. I’ve been a regular reader of Literotica for about fifteen years and over that time I’ve pondered what kind of story I’d write. I finally got to the point where I had about a dozen in my head, and I couldn’t stand to leave them unwritten. So here I am, having a blast and exercising my twisted imagination. With the nature of my medical issues it’s been a nice distraction.

And yes I am a CBB fan, hence the username.

Location

United States

Gender

Male

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
146Followers
22Following
41My Favorites
7My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

42

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Author

Contact JeffreyCharacterwheaties by clicking here.