naughtyslimwife

Slim wife and mother who likes to be naughty. My husband and I are swingers and in an open marriage. I play (most of the time) with my husband's knowledge, but it's fun to have my own secrets sometimes. He also doesn't know I chat on here. Love playing with both men and women. I may appear to be the perfect wife and mother, but secretly I love being bad and naughty!

If you're going to message me, please say something that will get me to want to chat with you. Intrigue me, interest me, titillate me, turn me on with your words. I promise you I'm more than worth it. If you want to roleplay, send me an idea rather than just asking what I want - entice me with something that would be fun and naughty.

And to save us both some time, if your roleplay idea is about (1) Neighbors, (2) A tropical resort or vacation of some kind, or (3) My husband/boyfriend neglecting me and being busy so I end up going to dinner/date/vacation with you instead, I'm not interested. I don't need an excuse or to be bad or naughty, this is a sex chat site... I come here to be bad ;)

If you start off by asking me a question, I will probably not respond. If the first one or two messages you send me are just some form of HELLO, HI, HOW ARE YOU?, or HOW NAUGHTY ARE YOU? I'm not going to respond.

Please be intelligent and articulate when chatting with me. If you don't turn on my brain, you won't turn on my body.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
138Followers

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Swinger

Contact Member

Contact naughtyslimwife by clicking here.