Katiefishhh

I'm Katie, 19 from the U.K. with submissive tendencies. I’m open to anyone that is someone who can keep a conversation going. Enchant my mind, start with a scenario or what you’d like to do to me. Anyone feel free to PM me but if you don’t have a filled out profile, chances are I’ll ignore you so sorry. Let’s see how we do together!

For those asking, the 'fishhh' in my username has no significance whatsoever, it was the first word that came to my head.

I do not send pictures or do voice/cam. I also prefer to chat solely on here (in other words, no email, texting or the like.)

I have brown-blonde hair, blue eyes. I'm quite short and curvy- but athletic (I'm stronger in my arms and legs because I row in my spare time) and have a 40C cup size.

I do like having ‘fun’ on here and try to be as detailed as my chat partner, so the more detailed you are to me, the more detailed I’ll be to you!

I’m into most things except toilet stuff, vomit and feet- if we share any common interests, let’s talk about them!
Have a nice day!
-Katie :)

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
17Followers
5Following

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Rowing

Fetishes

Being Submissive, Futanari (being With One), BDSM, Ask me for more- i’m into most

Contact Member

Contact Katiefishhh by clicking here.