leph76

Thank you to all the people who have read and sent me comments on my story. It is very appreciated. More chapters are coming. I am new to writing, and it is a slow process for me. I find myself agonizing over every word choice, and the progress is slow. I am going to try to post updates here, as I appreciate when other authors do that. Thank you for reading and for your support!

May 2023 - Chapters 4 and 5 are tricky chapters as they introduce one of the key plot points of the entire story. Getting them right is important to me, so the progress has been brutally slow. They are basically completed but I still want to do more refinement and make sure they make sense and adequately setup for the future. I have several more chapters mapped out and am solidifying the next few chapter's events and making sure anything that needs to be included in earlier chapters for build up is there.

May 26, 2023 - Chapter 4 is submitted and should be up in the next couple days. Chapter 5 is mostly done, but still doing some work on it. Sorry for the slow progress.

June 7, 2023 - Chapter 5 is submitted and hopefully will be up as quickly as possible. No current ETA on Chapter 6 or subsequent chapters.

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
22Followers
7Following
41My Favorites
1My Comments
1Series Published

Contact Author

Contact leph76 by clicking here.