• Authors
  • marilynnssshh

marilynnssshh

Educated, quiet, and professional....Married, University level academic. New to everything in real life, but experienced online. I believe that if "this" happens in our minds, then it is real. It isn't virtual or cyber, because our emotions are real. Do you agree?

I love all kinds of chat, but I dont assume roles. Also, if you don't have a complete profile, you are off to a bad start with me. If you can't concentrate long enough to fill out a profile, then why bother. I love intelligent, assertive, and confident people. Now, for the more "edgy" side of me...please do not ask me what brings me to this chat site; it's an erotic chat site. Also, the best way to get me to ignore you is for you to say within the first few exchanges the words "what's up", "what are you up to", "sup", "what are you doing", etc etc. Whew, now that I have that off my chest......lol.

Favorite Quote: "It is the mind that carries the genesis of sexual life.....Fantasy isn't something you run out of". Nancy Friday
Finding someone that you can trust, love, and engage with is so rare in real life, and is like finding an unicorn on here. I thought I had found him here, but.......not so.


Location

USA

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
44Followers
2Following

Contact Member

Contact marilynnssshh by clicking here.