petite_tabetha

Spoiler: If you don’t like petite women in diapers, then please move along, you’re not for me. When I’m here, I’m dressed in a diaper and a pink t-shirt, except for special occasions. Interact with me thusly.

I am a 29 year old baby girl, living in the midwest, married to a 42 year old woman, who is also bi and plays here on Lit. We do not play together and we will not both play with you, so don’t ask, and don’t ask for her name either - I’m not telling you.

I am 4'11" and about 99 lbs with 32B breasts. I have long black hair, dark eyes, creamy pale skin, and a couple of freckles on my cheeks (Daddy says I have to say, here, that I’m just the cutest baby girl you will ever see).

Lit Status:

I belong to my Daddy (jd1953) and my Papa (Origami123) and they take care of me and my sister (BunniGrrl). Anything you say to me can be reported to Daddy and Papa, and they might ban me from playing with you or talking to you if you are not nice. Daddy and Papa can also summon me away without warning, and they want to know how well I behave, so make sure to tell them!

Emily's Escorts: On May 7th, 2023, PixieHoff (Miss Pixie) took me as an escort. There was no asking, she just sent me to a client. Once Daddy approved, it was sealed. I am the shared property of Emily's Escorts and my Daddy Doms. I work most afternoons and evenings, in my little uniform (Miss Pixie thinks my diapers are adorable), and I am here to serve all the clients of our lovely establishment. Please speak to my owners (Miss Pixie/MsD/Ms. MarySue) if you would like to arrange time with me, or you can take me directly from the room or DM me if I am on and not currently serving someone else. I also work as a waitress and bartender, so please, order from our extensive menu of spirits and food. I won the Escort of the Month title for May 2023.

Getting My Services in Emily's Escorts:

1. Ask my owners if I'm not on. Miss Pixie and MsD can set an appointment
2. Take me by the hand and lead me upstairs (no need to ask!)
3. Just putting me in your lap (no need to ask!)
4. Send me a private message

What I’m looking for in a play partner:

1. Older than me: I’m 29. Men must be older to play with me. Women near my age may talk and play with me without being older.
2. Be able to type full, complete sentences which are mostly error free.
3. Have some manners. I’m not a slut or a whore and I will not respond to that.
4. Creativity! Have ideas! Don’t say things like “Oh I’m into most things” or “Whatever you wanna do” when I ask “What are you looking for today?”

Personal Rules

1. No cam, no pics, no voice. Don’t like it? Too bad. Those things belong to my wife only. I’m her girl before I am anyone else’s.
2. Be LGBTQ+ friendly. If you say or have anything on your profile that I consider homophobic or transphobic, fuck you, we aren’t talking.
3. Be a capable roleplayer who can work within a plot, create characters, and write with detail.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==

99% Submissive

99% Girl/Boy (this is the opposite of Daddy/Mommy for the people who can't figure out what this means by context)

94% Ageplayer

89% Rope bunny

88% Degradee

85% Slave

83% Exhibitionist

83% Brat

74% Non-monogamist

67% Experimentalist

62% Masochist

57% Pet

55% Primal (Prey)

14% Voyeur

3% Vanilla

2% Daddy/Mommy

1% Sadist

1% Owner

1% Degrader

1% Brat tamer

0% Switch

0% Master/Mistress

0% Rigger

0% Dominant

0% Primal (Hunter)

Location

Midwest

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
41Followers
32Following

More About Me

Age

30

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

All Things Little, Ddlg, Mdlg, Abdl, Ageplay, Regression, Size Difference, Age Difference, Diapers, Pacifiers, Language Control

Contact Member

Contact petite_tabetha by clicking here.