AbuseandHumiliate

Hi, i'm lisa, 32 yrs old, married to a sweet man, 5'6" 150 lbs, dirty-blonde/blu with a 36D - 27 - 34 figure and nice legs I am told. I'm so shamefully aroused by arrogant, abusive, demanding men that enjoy degrading me, especially in public rooms here. I crave being ordered to crawl to you in front of many others, ordered to kiss and lick your boots perhaps(as some like to make me do here)/ put low, performing embarrassing and humiliating deeds; called dirty names while doing them; made to beg more. I get so wet being humiliated and ridiculed. I enjoy being called a good girl when I obey and being talked down to. My husband knows nothing of this shameful craving to be degraded and would not understand.

Although, at work and in real life I can lead a team, secretly I long to submit and obey. I'm an elegant, sometimes complicated lady who secretly harbors a wanton slut within. PM me and tell me what room to obey you in then make a stupid needy slut out of me, making me beg to blow you or others, spit on me and talk down to me, generally making a fool out of me for everyone to laugh at and enjoy!

Cyber and rp involving ourselves is most welcome. No scat, blood, anal, or animals or violence. Please do not ask me about my real life, where i've been or what i do. I am a private girl and i am here to have fun with fantasies that i won't engage in real life. This is fantasy land for me.

My job requires anonymity and a low public profile. Please do not ask for phone, cam or skype? I do have a love interest in my life and he knows nothing about me coming here or what I crave and lust.

The picture bears a close resemblance to myself.

Thank You and Enjoy!!

Location

Near East Coast

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
47Followers
7Following

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Formal Or Informal Rp, Cyber

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Degradation, Made To Crawl, Spit At And Called Names, Having To Lick Your Boots/shoes, Used/abused In The Public Rooms, Intense Humiliation I Deserve, Ridiculed & Mocked

Contact Member

Contact AbuseandHumiliate by clicking here.