Emma_26


Hello all, 5'4'' tall, brunette hair, blue eyes, 32C bra, petite, cute butt, cheeky smile and a naughty mind ;)

I LOVE to explore sexual fantasies through role play, so if you've found me in Lit Chat, then please say hi if you do too!

But....... I much prefer mfm scenes with each person only playing their character, so you have to be open to 3-way rp. I know its more complicated, but trust me, when it works it is sooo much more intense!

What type of scenes do I like? Well.... I really enjoy reluctance, emotional blackmail, younger/older, name calling, taboo, a little hint of humiliation, to name a few.

To give you an idea of some scenes I have loved exploring with others:

My hubby pressures me into having sex with a stranger so he can watch. When I relent and agree he goes on a site like this to find someone in our area.

My best friend asks me to teach her son about sex, thinking it will help cure his porn addition. I say no, but when I tell my husband he begs me to go through with it and wants to watch.

My son gets caught shop lifting at the mall and now I am being called up to the security office to pick him up. If this goes on his record he could loose his big scholarship at his private school.

I have lots more, but I would LOVE to hear yours too!!

Love
Emma_K

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
73Followers

Contact Member

Contact Emma_26 by clicking here.