olderfungirl

I am 52. 5'6" 190. 40dd. Brn eyes. I have figured out is that I am not really into roleplay. However, I enjoy chatting about anything, I take orders, etc. Sexually, not much I haven't done or do not enjoy. I have experienced things that some might not like but it is what it is. If I do not answer, I may have stepped away and I am sorry. If you are looking for me to be your mom, thank you but I have enough kids. lol. One thing i realized i enjoy is tributes. I enjoyed the 3 so far ive gotten. I accept PM's. If you are not dom then I doubt it is going to work. I am very sub and trust me anything u say to me, you can't offend me. Matter of fact you might be surprised that it excites me. Anyways, I have never been the dom type and don't know how to be. Love my body to be made fun of honestly, Turns me on as weird as it sounds. Ive done this with a few guys where I send different pics of me and they tell me in the cruelest ways what they think of it. And yes I have pics of me, just ask and you shall receive. Also love the idea that somebody makes my hubs watch or makes fun of his junk. Since he does not give me what i need and want. Have 4 kids. 3 daughters and 1 son. And yes I will talk about them.
Basically into most things u can think of and done most things u can think of sexually. And yes Taboo"s too Please state what your interest are on your opening lines so i know if we are going to get along. Okay, that is a big enough profile. lol

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
56Followers

More About Me

Age

59

Height

Average

Hobbies

Sex, Sex

Fetishes

Love It All

Contact Member

Contact olderfungirl by clicking here.