Reader Profile image
userpic of Mischievous_Jenna

Mischievous_Jenna

Hello my name is Jenna Pendragon and if you are reading this then it means I am active! If you see me online, chances are I am in the mood for some roleplay. I'm interested in most things you might find in any of the more taboo oriented rooms here. I like moderate to fast paced plays and detail is important to me. The more detailed you can be the more interested I'll likely get. So, feel free to PM me your ideas in detail.

I am a kitsune. Which is a japanese based fox-girl demon. I love to use my tails, whether it be on a person or myself! I possess nine tails in all and use them for various things, such as penetrating, binding or even as clothes from time to time! I tried on many different beings before finally I played a kitsune and it just felt… right. When I became a regular in the aliens, demons, and monsters room. I identified with them. Playful, mischievous, powerful, beautiful. Like a fox. Ever since then this is who I am and proud to be!

“To you I’m nothing more than a fox, like a thousand other foxes. But if you tame me then we shall need each other. To me you’ll be unique in all the world and to you I shall be unique in all the world.” -Le Petit Prince

I am a pet to the Pendragon family and will be accepting their collar and mark very soon!

My Owners: MxPendragon (aka Jesamil), Niomina, and LucillePendragon

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
9Followers

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Contact Member

Contact Mischievous_Jenna by clicking here.