Hollymarie23

I’m usually in the detailed role play room. I like erotic scenes with characters that can have several stories over a period of time and a good build up. Current scenes below, I will try to update them going forward. If you’re interested please start something or catch my attention. I get quite busy so please understand if I don’t reply to hi’s or random scenes.

Scenes

Boyfriends dad is my next boyfriend

“I feel bad for Ryan and I’m really scared. But yes!! I want to be your girlfriend... and I want to try sex with you.. will you be gentle?”

19-21 rp. I’ve been seeing your son for a few years and you treat me great from day one. I’m around most weekends, have been on your family vacations and you’ve seen me grow up. We have built up a real closeness the past two years and I’ve opened up to you a lot and really enjoy your company. You’re a single parent working in a boring job so you enjoy how young and fun I am, and we’ve had some quite intellectual conversations too. You’ve appreciated how good I’ve been to your son during some problems and you’ve always shown me that appreciation. Some of our chats really have me smiling for hours afterwards.

You didn’t think much of it when you casually asked me if I wanted to spend the weekends in your son’s room instead of the guest room which was basically my second bedroom at this point, very surprised when I gave the impression we weren’t already having sex. You dropped the topic but our chat left you very curious as to why because I’m so normal for my age and I’ve been around your boy for so long.

The truth is I’m still a virgin and I’m really frightened by the thought of sex. I always have been and your son was my only boyfriend and he never made me feel comfortable to try. Also the longer it’s gone on the less I want to do it with him, deep down knowing he wasn’t going to be the one for some time now. My crush has been developing for a while but I never dreamed it might actually happen.

Taking care of daddy’s needs

“Yes I’m serious. I’ll do whatever you want daddy.. I’ll be your girl, just don’t leave okay?”

18-22 rp. It really worried me when I found out dad was having an affair. I thought I understood why he would want to, mom is a nightmare to live with. And I knew I could move out. But my little brother needs his dad and my mom is financially dependent on you. I had thought it best to approach you and went to daddy’s study to ask you to put the family first but I was shocked by what you said. The arguments were not as important to you as mom not providing what you needed sexually and you not finding her attractive anymore. I was in a situation where I was asking my own dad if he tried strippers! And then it happened, the first time he looked at me that way. I didn’t think it was possible for my own dad to even want it, but he did, and he made it clear what was needed for him to stay. He was firm and strict and leery, unlike the daddy I knew.

There was a strange atmosphere in the three months since then, we spoke much less, and you thought not only was I repulsed by the idea but that I’d never speak to you properly again, another reason to leave the home. Daddy not realising I was taking that time to consider everything, what it meant for me to keep the family together, and also about the different thoughts and conflicting feelings I had about what you wanted. Remembering how you looked and acted over and over. No one ever having objectified me the way my own father did. I’ve thought of nothing since that day and to dads surprise I’ve made my decision.

The interview process

‘I would do the paperwork topless. That way he could get hard to my tits while I do the work, then I could suck him off on my break.. is that a good answer?”

21-25 rp. The new feminist laws said that my company needed a girl on their executive board, and there had been a lot of pressure to promote younger people in the company. Most of the execs thought this was a pain but the CEO saw an opportunity. In these circumstances no one raised an eyebrow about the job description for a smart young female member of staff to serve the needs of clients and other board members or at all the pretty young interns and receptionists applying for this life changing opportunity. Most were eliminated early on in the process, and there are ten candidates left, now at the stage where expenses are being paid, non disclosure agreements have been signed and male interviewers are going into more detail about the role. There is still a way to go but even though I was just a receptionist I’m doing very well and attracting a lot of interest from all the managers I’ve met, having been flown first class to New York for my latest interview with a senior executive there.

Location

Travelling

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
18Followers

Contact Member

Contact Hollymarie23 by clicking here.