Reader Profile image
userpic of Jennifer_Pleasure

Jennifer_Pleasure

I don't roleplay, I don't like roleplay, no roleplay, thank you

Hello fellow literotica devotees, I'm Jennifer and thank you for looking at my profile. I haven't updated this thing in awhile so time to do it again.



First, since I get asked all the time, I am 5'6" and about 145lbs. That can vary depending on the day of the week, the time of the month, or if my sweet tooth is telling me what to do. I have long dark hair, but that can change depending on my mood, and brown eyes. That last one doesn't change.

I have no problem with random PM's, but please don't start with an obvious copy/paste self description or long boring detailed roleplay scenario and then expect a reply. As I see it if you don't care enough to be original then I don't care enough to reply to you.

Also I have no interest in being your mama nor do I want to cuckold you, and I sure as hell don't care what you say you are wearing. I really prefer Jennifer to Jen or Jenn or Jenny so please keep that in mind when you say hi or pm me.

If you PM me and I don't reply its probably that I am busy, but it might be that your chosen screen name doesn't appeal to me or it might be because whatever you said in your pm was annoying and stupid.

I am a smoker and I know that it's bad for me. I also know that it's a bad example for my kids, and I know that I should quit, but truthfully I really do like it and since my husband hates it I have two good reasons not to quit. If not good reasons then good excuses. I know that smoking is bad, you don't have to remind me of that, but I also know that it's a turn on for some people and I don't mind playing with that idea at all. Actually I enjoy it a lot especially with submissive girls.

I absolutely adore a deep, meaningful, and stimulating conversation. I will go out of my way to be part of one. I also really enjoy imaginative, erotic, naughty, and kinky fun. I love funny and sexy stories, I love bad puns. I love hot wet kissing, touching, and intimate whispers. But please don't suggest long detailed complicated roleplay scenes because I find them boring and unappealing and I will say no thank you.

Once again, I really dislike detailed roleplay, so please don't ask. I do enjoy fantasy but if you want a scene I am not interested.

As much as I love fantasy and sharing hard throbbing orgasms, remember that sex play with you in Lit chat is FANTASY, it's NOT going to go anywhere in real life. I am NOT interested in meeting you or in seeing you on camera; we are not going to cam. Maybe I MIGHT be interested in phone or voice with you if I think that we really connect in the right way, but if I say no I am not interested so please don't keep pestering me about it because if you do I am going to walk away.

Thank you for reading this far and I really hope that you enjoy your time in lit as much as I want to enjoy mine, so please be nice and let me enjoy my time here as well.

Location

Midwest

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
20Followers

More About Me

Age

39

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Member

Contact Jennifer_Pleasure by clicking here.