• Authors
  • maribel_f

maribel_f

Returning after some time away, I have some updating to do.

Until a few years ago I was a married woman in her early 50s, with a teenage son and a lesbian daughter in her early 20s (both still living at home).

Then suddenly my lovely loving husband died.

Then on top of that our family all went down with
Covid. Fortunately our attacks were not life-threateningly
severe, and we soon got back on our feet, but
recovery (including a return to my pre-Covid libido level - if anything rather stronger than before) took its time.

It was at first a shock to me, having lived until past 40 thinking I was a completely straight girl, to discover that I wasn't. (Feel free to ask how that discovery came about.)

Coming to terms with that discovery and accepting my own bisexual self took some time and struggle, and would have been a lot more difficult without the support of my lesbian daughter, a loving husband who accepted and embraced and continued to love the woman I had become, not to mention the support of our then teenage son.

I consider myself a lucky woman, to whom real life offered opportunities to explore my woman-loving side without losing the joy of marriage and family life, but I have also enjoyed the online opportunities that Literotica has to offer (not to mention the stories I enjoy reading). I have been amazed at the rapport I have found with so many lovely women I have met here. Part of my recovery, my son and daughter lovingly insist, is to come back here; they have persuaded me that it's OK to accept that bereavement has not diminished my sexual needs and that I shouldn't feel guilty about feeling horny... They both tell me they are delighted at the "Merry Widow" I have become with their encouragement.

Although bisexual, I am here to chat (and more if the right mutual chemistry develops) mostly with women older and younger than myself (and with girls of legal age). I've tried RP and concluded that it really isn't for me.

If you're female, please feel free to PM me; guys, I'll call you (though be aware that I am not looking, either here or in real life, for a replacement for the friend and lover my husband was). But please say more than just "hi" or some equivalent, and please have a profile.

Although keen to explore, I have my limits. I am not interested in domme/sub relationships, nor do BDSM, scat, blood, pain (other than mild spanking) or humiliation have any appeal for me. I don't want to be anyone's mistress or anyone's slave. If you find that boringly vanilla, we are unlikely to get on. Chacune à son goût.

Otherwise you are welcome to contact me and let's see how and where that goes.

Lastly, a few details you might otherwise want to ask about: I'm a natural redhead (though slightly faded with age), about 5'7" (170cm-ish for the metrically inclined, 36C (yielding somewhat to age and gravity), a bit more padded around the hips and elsewhere than I should be/would like to be... And I keep my pussy smooth.

Sorry this has rather rambled - thank you if you've read to the end.

Location

Auckland, New Zealand

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
32Followers
21Following
81My Favorites
110My Comments

More About Me

Age

54

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Member

Contact maribel_f by clicking here.