bethanuk

Those who know me know that i love to role play, in particular with older guys. If you have seen my profile before you know i am trying a "Roleplay of the Month" idea.

It's time for me to change the theme again i think. If i'm honest the last one didn't work so well, but i guess i have to take some of the blame for that

Usually i play here as shy or reticent at the start of a scene, which is really what i'm like in the big wide world. This time then i am going to try and play against type and act the slut, which will probably mean you won't need to seduce me as such.

I'm sad to have to reiterate that people looking to play blood relatives can keep on moving past and find someone else that actually appeals to. Similarly anyone who equates age difference to underage is sadly mistaken with me and i will report if necessary.

Moan over, I'll put three options as usual plus being open to your separate idea as long as it fits the theme.

1 I am promoted at work and as a result i start to have to travel on business sometimes. On my first trip i end up sleeping with a random stranger and realise how much i enjoy it and decide that maybe it might become a regular thing when i'm away.

2 I have been with Steve since we started going out when we were still at school. Having been married for 7 years the cracks are beginning to show and he moves out temporarily to live with his mum. If he thinks i am going to mope around and beg him to come back he is sadly mistaken as for me it's a chance to see what i have been missing.

3 Maybe Steve realises we are in a rut too and tentatively suggests we go dogging, expecting that i will get angry with him and say no. He is pleasantly surprised when i agree. He has in mind that we watch other people having sex then go home to make out ourselves. However when we get there it is apparent that i am the only female ....

I hope to hear

Bethan x

Location

uk

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
60Followers
3Following
1My Favorites
2My Comments

More About Me

Age

32

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Member

Contact bethanuk by clicking here.