Openminded_Nudist412

I read this quote the other day

“We do not decide what destiny puts before us; all we can do is choose how we will confront it .”

Why is it so difficult for someone to fill out a profile?

If you do not have a profile the chances of me chatting with you are very poor.

It is great to meet those who take the time to create their profiles, have a creative imagination and can have fun bantering and exploring their desires.

I am Justin, 45, at the time of this update and since you are reading my profile, it should answer the age question for those who have taken time to open and explore what has been written.

I am an open-minded widowed dad, raising a daughter, enjoys being clothes free at the beach, camping, at home or while boating.

I was a nude model for the live drawing classes while in college. I was a fun time in my life.

I do enjoy porn as long as it is sensual and erotic.

I am looking to chat with like minded individuals. I enjoy chatting with those who are comfortable(nude), openminded and enjoy having sensual fun as well as the ability yo banter. I find, if you excite the mind, the body will soon follow. I am open to many things but cruelty and abuse have no place in any conversation.

There is enjoyment in writing erotic stories dealing with families, moms and daughters who are exploring nudity, their desires for openness and sensual discovery.

I do enjoy role play with those who have a descriptive, imaginative and have a creative sense of adventure. I hope you agree, we are only limited by our own creativity and imagination. Yet I prefer to chat and banter.

Everyone wants to know what can be enjoyed in a creative role-play scenario, so here are a few scenarios: photography and modeling with a dad/daughter or mom/daughter, your first trip to a nude beach, erotic teasing or sensual showing off, and sensual banter.

If you are the right creative partner, maybe you have ideas of your own that you may want to explore then I hope we can chat. Why not try to expand your creative imagination and create an imaginative fantasy. Each of us is only limited by the creativity of our mind’s imaginative capabilities. So, if you excite the mind, maybe the body will follow.

Thanks for reading...have fun and enjoy exploring your creativity, remember this is all FANTASY

Location

in front of the computer

Gender

Male

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
18Followers
7Following

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Swimming, Hiking, Cooking, Biking

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Nudity, Openness

Contact Member

Contact Openminded_Nudist412 by clicking here.