AnnaFromSweden

Married Swedish woman who loves to talk about sex with men and women. Here mostly for roleplaying/scenarios and like to find long-term playing partners if possible,

I have a few different characters I enjoy to play. Sexually they all enjoy pretty much the same things with a few differences. They are sexually submissive, bisexual, enjoy rough sex, giving head, spanking, slapping, being filmed/photographed, being forced and sometimes shared.

I’m not interested in family scenarios, turn offs include breeding, toilet, cuckolding and to much focus on anal.

Anna: Around 40 and happily married with no kids. I’m brunette, green eyes, 160 cm tall with a curvy but fit body and d-cups. I have a weakness for younger men and confident men.

Sara: Swedish blonde that just moved to her own college dorm. She enjoys to experiment a bit sexually, open for new things in life now that she is finally single and living on her own. A casual but sexy dresser, c-cups and fit body.

Felicia: Scandinavian mother and father from Middle East. She is in her early twenties and a bit of a brat. Light brown skin, black hair and dark brown eyes. She is a bit under 160 cm, very fit and gifted with natural E-cups. She has a pierced nipple and is a bit more of an exhibitionist than the other characters, she also likes it a bit rougher. Prefer strong men and well-dressed confident successful men.

Kitty; Pale white body, long black hair, tattooed and pierced goth style kind of girl in her early 20s, fake tits and daddy issues.

Lina: Engaged to be married in her late 20s, in an open relationship with a dominant fiancé that enjoys to share her and give her tasks to perform. Long curly blonde hair, d-cups, curvy but fit body.

You can find me in the literotica chat room, on google hangout or skype

Location

Sweden

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
80Followers

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Member

Contact AnnaFromSweden by clicking here.