Petite_Domme

Hey all, my name's Alex, I'm 31 (4'10"), my collared husband is Dean 37 (6'6"). We're both bi and both swing and we're also practicing nudists. We often go to resorts, beaches and camps to enjoy the community atmosphere and I enjoy talking about our experiences. As you can guess by my name we're into bdsm too. If you're well spoken hit me up and we can chat, I'm not into cybering or rp.

Big time size queen, despite my own size, and a massive exhibitionist. Love big and exotic toys like bad dragon products. Love anal, oral (especially receiving it...for like...hours, lol), pegging, riding, facesitting, flashing, groping, group, male chastity, and more. Also very much a Queen of Spades, love BBC and the whole culture of it. (It's just a kink though, no need for anyone to be upset.)

I'm on here every blue moon and occasionally my husband will peek over my shoulder to see what people are saying. We're both very down to earth and relaxed people who you'd likely never suspect anything about if you passed us on the street.

Total nerd as well so if you just want to talk anime, video games, comics, etc, I'm happy to do that too.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
3Followers

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Swinger

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Member

Contact Petite_Domme by clicking here.