BuxomBunny

Short and tight toned curved, busty, mixed heritage, bunny, highly imaginative, flirty and always horny! I do sometimes get self conscious about my curvy, firm body, fearing that all men see is a juicy pair of over sensitive breasts, a firm juicy, squat sculpted bubble butt, gorgeous firm curves an eager holes and dont take me seriously. Which is compounded when I am being pounded senseless or constantly being compared to different pornstars, though I prefer the Demi Rose Mawby comparison, much more sophisticated.

I am a huge flirt, and do love sucking, stroking an taking nice big handsome dicks in every hole, a bit of a nympho cum lover. Drawn to hung men an a lot of black guys (I have a type, always have and even more so since the BLM marches a cpl of years ago, especially after what happened there specifically the first) but hung white guys too. (Though again I haven't been with a white boy since before the pandemic to be fair!) I have tried to change my ways, kick my big cock habit so to speak. I want to be more than just a body for gangs of men to ogle. Some party slut bent over in some back room being mounted by man after man as bwc and bbc make my juicy firm pawg bum bounce!! But I keep failing miserably and keep giving in to my slutty needs haha So why fight what I am and what I want, what I am built for...sin!

It’s just that I cant help that I love the feel of big cocks and a confident hot bod and dominant personality. The stretch as my holes are filled or how they slide in my throat, the feel of the thick meat throbbing in my hand or between my juicy bust or deep in my body, the look of admiration from the guy as I swallow his full length, or take it balls deep in every hole, feeling him throbbing an exploding giving me his creamy goodness before I move to his friends and they feed my addiction. While they whisper in my ears, degrading, filthy, abusive words that make my mind go blank and submit to them all.

I love imaginative roleplay usually with men who take their time and slowly corrupt me with poison-laced words and corruptive role-plays until I'm finally kneeling between all their legs and sucking and stroking all their cocks submissively and obediently before been put onto all fours an mounted like a submissive, slutty Spunk Bunny! I DONT like, children, cucks or sissys. I do like hot pms, imagination, rps and gifs!

Due to not everyone being able to see the imgur account now they want you to sign in to it. I have uploaded them to postimage so here are some more pics https://postimg.cc/gallery/5Hd6MmZ

Location

UK

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
169Followers

More About Me

Age

29

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Contact Member

Contact BuxomBunny by clicking here.