Jesse2033

I'm here to chat and read :)
Long time reader, but new to the chat here. I like erotic couplings and loving wives mostly.

I do like getting pounded doggy, hair pulled, used, bjs, role play, facials and tributes.
I do not like animals, needles, vomit, blood (including period sex), anal, cuck stuff, fisting, clamps, needles, ropes, etc.

Hubby and my work schedule rarely lines up and we haven't had sex in weeks. My friend that i confide in convinced me to download this dating app. she told me it links with people in your area. I was shocked.

" I cant cheat!!' I tell her

"oh no sweetie, just tell them youre just looking for chat, you dont have to meet. just some dirty talk! have some fun, it's not cheating" she responded

After some mulling it over on my part I download the app and set up a profile...

*Ding* you get a notification that there is a new person in your area. you start chatting with me, getting curious and asking for a pic.. you realize its me...the sweet prudish married mom...always at church; your buddys mom, coworker, buddys wife, wifes friend, etc

you stay anonymous and chat to me, not letting me know its you

*******
Your friend tells you about this gig that he got dancing at hen parties. He tells you about the amount of cash that he pulls in, and "some of these married sluts will even suck your cock!" he brags. You talk to him more about it and he tells you about a party he has coming up next weekend.
Meanwhile, my friend has invited me to a cabin for a girls weekend away. Just relaxing, cheese and wine, massages, mani pedis, etc. we are relaxing in the evening and there is a knock on the door. She tells us all that this is the surprise. She opens the door and three studs walk in. they put on some music and start dancing.
you are dancing and looking at the ladies and suddenly see me (your buddy's mom, mom's friend, coworkers wife, etc). We have only met in passing, but you didn't forget me. I have forgotten you though and you realize this. You pay a bit more attention me and see if your buddy was right.

*****

You are hanging out at your best friends house. You guys are in his room watching youtube and playing games. Suddenly he gets a text from his gf wanting to hang out. “sorry man, but her parents aren’t home…you know what that means!” as you both laugh and high five each other. You both get up to leave. You live a couple houses down and are over often, just walking the short distance. As you guys head down the hall, you both see me on the couch, an empty bottle of wine on the table…it looks like im asleep. He chimes in “yeah, dads out of town for work and this is her normal routine…” you both chuckle as you walk out. As he is getting in his car, you realize you left your phone in his room. You tell him and he says “you have a key, just lock it on your way out”. He gets in his car and leaves as you walk back in the house. You grab your phone and walk past me again. Seeing me laying there breathing shallow. You come over and watch me for a couple seconds, calling my name, shaking me a bit…no response. You know you shouldn’t…you should just leave…but you cant help it…

*****
Im a bridesmaid at a friends wedding. Hubby doesnt like weddings, plus having 3 kids, he would be watching them most of the time. So I'm flying solo. You hit on me at the reception and take advantage of the situation.

Tell me more than "hi" or "how are you?" Capture my attention! ;)

Location

US

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
36Followers

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Member

Contact Jesse2033 by clicking here.