_dollbaby_

Cute as fuck petite, insatiable submissive with sable brown eyes, sun kissed skin, long blond soft silken curls and a bod for sin. But don't be deceived by this sweet face because this baby girl likes to feed on all yummy things dark, depraved, rough and taboo. i'm a twisted, little freak of a girl...

First, i'm REAL, not a persona here and i'm not anything less than extraordinary. i can be a bit overly flirty or an incorrigible tease at times but don't think that's going to get you into my panties (if i wore them lol). The ones that attract me FIRST must have a filled in profile - sorry - no exceptions. You will also not get past my snug little gate if you are not intelligent, confident, bold, aggressive or aren't a word paint phenom. Otherwise, i know you won't get my mind OR my body off.

i don't shy away from pics, voice (i have one that will make you cum like a volcano) or even possibly meeting - with the right guy. But don't count on it. i also have skype and yahoo messenger to play outside of Lit. i can also be tender, adoring, loving and affectionate - but you'd have to jump some serious hurdles to get me to that point.

i'm an educated, successful businesswoman and i've invested too much in myself to lower my standards and believe a true alpha-dominant-type would not be unemployed and hanging around in chat 24/7, wasting away his sorry life. i simply utilize Lit or other chats with an end-goal in mind...not as a time-waster or to climb the social heights of Lit-land *lol*. After all, this IS a public sex chat site and if my open playing or presence offends you, you can either choose a (non-sex chat) site for your frivolous unrelated chatter, leave the room or go fuck yourself and keep your judgmental mouth shut.

Some other things? Don't bother pm'ing me if you don't have the balls to speak boldly to me in the room. Don't pm me if you're already busy elsewhere and i don't take kindly to fake Doms, wannabes, liars, cheats, fakes or men who feel entitled. i will NOT do a THING with you if i do not choose it.

Thanks for reading...

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
17Followers

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Contact Member

Contact _dollbaby_ by clicking here.