Wildcouple1973

He is the bad boy that does good things for her, and she is the good girl that does bad things for him. He rides his motorcycle (his REAL girlfriend) way too fast for everyone... except her. They hate most people. Despise pet hair. And are firmly in the no pants are the best pants crew. They spend every moment they can on the road and their dream house is an airstream. They don't have a safeword because that implies stopping is allowed, which of course, it isn't. They will try anything once and then 15 more times, you know... just to be sure. He opened her up to see that the things she was turned on by are ok, including the ones she didn't realize were a thing. She gave him unconditional love and acceptance to discover who he is and who he is supposed to be and that shit is hot! She is his voice and he is her muse. If they survive it... They're stoked to be those old people who embarrass their kids with his nuts hanging out of the bottom of his too short shorts, while she's trying to talk the waitress into giving her hubby a go. "I don't care how old he is honey! Sex with him will still change your life!! Your loss ...."

Location

"In the butt, Bob!"

Gender

Couple

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
70Following
12My Favorites

More About Me

Age

50

Weight

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Swinger

Hobbies

Getting Fucked Up, Doing Fucked Up Shit

Contact Member

Contact Wildcouple1973 by clicking here.