LtcBev


Late 40s happily married couple. Ltc is the hubby and Bev is the other half. We both chat though it will be Bev on the keyboard nowadays. We are very open and love to explore. Long-time nudists as well. We like to chat with like minded people - sharing and exchanging experiences, stories and fantasies. Not into minors, blood, toilet stuff, pain and animals.
As many have asked: She is 5'4", 120lbs, shoulder length hair, 35c
He is 6'4", 195lbs, wide build, short black hair.
Please feel free to pm. Please introduce yourself respectfully. We will look at your profile before answering. If there is nothing there that interests us, we are unlikely to respond. We are often inundated with PMs, so may not be able to answer you immediately if you do message me. If you do not get a reply back, it is because we are busy and like to give attention to the current chat we have.

Started to publish stories and hope you would have a look. The stories can be a bit rough round the edges but hey one got to start somewhere somehow.

We also on Trillian - if you ask nicely.

Update - Bev now has her own profile - Bevzone.

Location

The world...not as if we are going to meet now.

Gender

Couple

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
20Followers
64Following
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

54

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Movies, Music, Fiction, Non-Fiction, Swimming, Travel, Exploring, Culture, Arts, History

Fetishes

Erotic Couplings, Swinger, Bi-Curious, Dom & Sub, Explorations, Kinky, Nudism

Contact Author

Contact LtcBev by clicking here.