Ensorcelltress

Well, here you are! I suspect that you hope to find more. More about how I think, how I feel, what I like, and what I don't.

First things first, NO claim of sorcery, black magic or witchcraft. en·sor·cell /enˈsôrsəl/ verb ARCHAIC enchant; fascinate.

If I PM'd you, I likely told you why. Usually an intriguing profile. Though often enough, a display in the room... of intelligence, wit, confidence, and humor. THAT will prompt me. As will interesting or entertaining screen names.


If I did not, know that a void, or nearly void, profile, will not be perceived as mysterious or intriguing. I will want to know where you're from, originally. It will likely give me an idea of of whether or not this white girl born and raised in southern California would think you have an accent. I tend to avoid them. Not because of race, culture, or religion, but strictly based on sounds I find appealing/arousing.


I'll also ask if you're attached. I generally prefer to chat with attached men. I find them hungrier and safer, but don't rule out single men with great voices and dirty minds.


I am assertive, deliberate, descriptive, detailed, and direct. And I expect that you are as well. You can ask me anything, but be prepared for an answer that relies only on exactly how the question landed. It won't be prepared, fluffed, or edited in any manner.


I am an EX wife, a mother, and a grandmother. I live alone. My time, choices and decisions are my own. You can ask my age. I will share it willingly... honestly! But my voice and attitude will challenge it.

https://soundgasm.net/u/Ensorcelltress/Her-Pillow


I am overwhelmingly sensory driven. The desire, NO, the need to hear, taste, smell, touch, see. It is not just that my nails break the flesh of your back and ass, your chest and inner thighs... the pressure of my teeth on your nipple as it gives. It is the experience when I come back to nurture the damage. To run my flattened, warm, wet tongue over the welts. To Feel you wince and hear you hiss from the sting! To taste the rawness, and the way the texture of it shifts under my tongue.


I DO NOT role play! I find text to be cold and impersonal and am both confused and intrigued by the ability to become aroused via text. I prefer voice chat (on Skype), that starts with asking and answering questions, and includes sharing experiences, thoughts, desires, and fantasies. Under the right circumstances, this chat has also been with women and couples... voiced 3 somes.


And my hard limits... Underage or family play. And anal... of any kind. And yes, that includes cocks, fingers, tongues, toys, tools and weapons... anywhere near my ass... or yours!

Location

West Coast, USA

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
29Followers

More About Me

Height

Short

Dating Status

Single

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Member

Contact Ensorcelltress by clicking here.