Reader Profile image
userpic of AuthorityIssues

AuthorityIssues

Everyone calls me Kat, I'm 31 (my birthday is April Fool's day) and a college grad with a job as a casting director. I'm not too wild in my personal life, despite the image I cultivate, prefer to stay at home rather than go out to a party full of people I don't know and probably don't like. That said, I do love spending time with friends playing games or surfing.

As for sex I'm something of a chronic masturbator and a sex toy enthusiast. I love bdsm and practice it regularly as a switch. Oral is always a yes and I enjoy both giving and receiving. Love the naughtiness of anal and the exposure of exhibitionism. While I like showing off I'm not going to send out a bunch of pics online to I can be spank material for random dudes. So if I send them it'll be on my terms, don't bother asking.

I'm not a big fan of rp or cybering, I might do it if I'm in the mood, but if I say I'm not that doesn't mean keep nagging the shit out of me, it means no. If I say I'm too busy to chat I'm being polite and don't want to talk, it doesn't mean keep messaging me until you get your way. I shouldn't have to ruin the tone of my profile with all this, but sadly some people just don't get social cues.

I like chatting with openminded people and kinky people, sharing experiences and fantasies or just talking about our favorite video games/books/movies/etc, it's all good to me. I am highly opinionated so if you can't handle someone being assertive I'm not your girl.

Finally a description so I don't have to type it out a billion times. I'm somewhat tall at five foot eleven, my hair is blonde with streaks of pink pink and I usually wear it in a ponytail. My eyes are hazel with a strong gold/yellow tint so they look yellow in sunlight and brown in lower light. I've got a good figure and work to keep it, I'm not especially endowed upstairs, but I'm perky and I've got wide hips and a great ass, in my less than humble opinion. I'm blindingly pale despite a love of surfing I just can't tan for shit.

I've got a lot of piercings all over, six in each ear, two in the lobe, an auricle and three helix's. Three large beads in my left eyebrow, my tongue and my lower lip. Both nipples have horizontal piercings and are incredibly sensitive. I have both a triangle and vertical piercing that pin my clit between them for outrageous levels of pleasure which can stimulate me even just moving around normally. I have two outer labia piercings up towards my clit, four on each inner labia just below and a Princess Albertina. My inner labia are fairly big while my outer labia are quite puffy along with my mound in general. My hood is prominent, but my clit isn't exceptionally large, just the tip of it barely exposed most of the time. I really enjoy piercing and would get more if I could think of aesthetically pleasing ones or sensation enhancing ones.

Got a bit carried away there, but oh well.

I have a large dragon tattoo that starts at my left calf and winds up my leg across my hip with the head just under my left breast and it's shedding cherry blossoms like scales as it goes. It took a long time, a lot of money and I'm quite proud of it. I have another on my right thigh in the same circling style of thorn covered vines ending in roses with snakes hidden among the vines. On my upper left arm I have The One Ring encircling it and on my mound I have a mark of ownership from my mistress, though it's covered by pubic hair normally (currently unshaven). In case you haven't noticed I tend to exhibit the rebel/punk look, mostly because of the aesthetics than any real sense of being a rebel/punk. Do you have to update your aesthetic once you hit your thirties? I honestly don't know if you can age out of a look.

Tend to wear skirts, stockings or thigh high socks, and a choker of some kind (big fan of them). Enjoy intentionally lewd and naughty underwear/outfits in general, though finding an excuse to wear them can be more of a challenge. Nails are usually painted black or some dark color. Figured if I was going to give a description I'd made it a detailed one, hope it didn't seem vain, just didn't want to have to answer questions on the subject over and over because I left it out.

Anyway, now that my novel of a profile is finished go ahead and hit me up.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3795844 Just took this thing, but surprised that I scored so high as a domme, but I guess I am pretty fond of it.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
9Followers

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Member

Contact AuthorityIssues by clicking here.