• Authors
  • Kalimaxos

Kalimaxos

I write adult fiction on Amazon. 12 Titles and a total of 37 books to choose from. Give my selection a look. You will not be disappointed.

https://www.amazon.com/Kalimaxos/e/B08FZCQRJB/ref=dp_byline_cont_pop_ebooks_1

Check out my story on Amazon called "BROTHERS." Part 03 is now live on Amazon.
A young wife's dream comes true of doing two men, her husband and his brother, in six weeks of debauchery.

Also, a revised version of "Aunt Margo" is now available on Amazon. Part 01 & 02 with more to follow.

Big thanks to all who still read my work on LIT.

Comments under my stories are moderated, including anything political. If I deem them detrimental to other readers reading the story, I delete them. So keep your negativity to yourself. I want people of all political views to read my stuff. Sex is not political... so far.
I know some of my comments in other people's stories have been deleted because I was negative. Those writers had every right to "moderate" me.

Join me on Twitter: @Kalimaxos1

Rules for my story commenting: Type the word cuck or cuckold in a derogatory comment, and I delete it.

Warning to rude commenters who advocate violence in their views. I will delete your comment and report you. I will not have degenerates with their views soil my stories with their comments.

Be advised as I have come to realize that some readers read the comments before reading the story. I will be intensively moderating the comment section.

My oldest work was not very well edited. I apologize for that, as I have not had time to return and correct it. One of these days, I need to, as I am getting more traffic reading my free work. Thanks for reading.

I decided to make some coin from this writing erotica thing. The incident where one of my works ended up stolen and on Amazon pushed me to it.

I will continue to post some work here from time to time for free. Thanks for the support.

email: dkrtheone@outlook.com
It's a good way to get a hold of me.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
1964Followers
190Following
202My Favorites
969My Comments
7Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Reading, Writing

Pets

Other

Fetishes

Voyerism, Groupsex, Swapping, Incest, Exibitionism

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Kalimaxos by clicking here.