• Authors
  • _Everywoman

_Everywoman

I'm Everywoman. I'm just here to chat. No, I don't want to give your cock a mouth hug. Sure, I know your cock won't suck itself. You'll just have to learn yoga, wontcha? ;) But, enough about me. Let's talk about you. What do you think of me?

PS: No shady incels, creepy pickup artists or red-pilled weirdos need apply. Basically, if you haven't had much human interaction irl but you think you're the bee's knees in the chatroom, do not darken my PM. If you've stalked me in the past, move on, let go, embrace nature, take a hike.

PPS: Jeez, this profile just keeps getting longer. No-one likes to be catfished, do you? So, if you're one of those guys or gals who's aiming for an Oscar by playing a part on here, pass me by, thanks. Let's not waste each other's time.

“She has not the courage of Achilles, the wisdom of Ulysses or the strength or Hercules ..... "
"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower."

Ivy

At times when we feel that
it is a wall, unavoidably a wall,
then
without a word ivy goes climbing up the wall.
At times when we say that
it is a wall of despair
with no drop of water, where not one seed can survive,
unhurrying, the ivy advances.
Hand in hand, several together, it climbs on, a span’s breadth at a time.
It grasps the despair and will not let go
until the despair is all covered in green.
At times when we shake our heads, saying
that wall cannot be climbed,
one ivy leaf leads thousands of other ivy leaves
and finally climbs over that wall.

- Do Jong-hwan

Location

Isle of Man

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
25Followers

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Contact Member

Contact _Everywoman by clicking here.