lady_in_maine

I'm Lady In Maine, my real name is charlotte and I live on a small island in the state of Maine. I grew up on the island and took over the family business of running a shop that catered to fishermen.

I am of the firm belief that you live merely once and during your life you should experience everything you can.

I'm openminded and in my own humble opinion, I think I'm a nice easy to approach person.

I've had some amazing experiences and feel that life still has a lot to offer me. I am also a very private person. My Husband/Master died just over 9 years ago during a storm and I have never remarried since.

I identify myself as a bisexual leaning towards lesbian submissive with over 30 years experience in this wonderful lifestyle. I'm mother to a wonderful daughter who reminds me so much of my late husband that I am blessed to have her in my life.

While I am 56 years of age, what I lack in youthful beauty, I more then make up in personality and charm, what you see is what you get.

I've been in the lifestyle long enough to recognize a bully and I'm avid spokeswoman for the sane and consensual style of BDSM or any related kink. I enjoy encouraging the younger generation of subs and Dommes to furfill their ambitions and enjoy their life choices.

Location

Maine

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Erotica, Reading, Travelling, Movies, Fine Dining, Theater

Contact Member

Contact lady_in_maine by clicking here.