TraineeWife

I was sent here two months ago by my Dom husband, to force open my mind the way he forces open my legs and my holes. The gentlemen of Lit have helped a lot, and I’m now playing with kinks I didn’t know I had (and some which I still don’t have, but I like to please).

He has only a few rules binding my behaviour on here. Otherwise I am free to play, or be played with, in whatever ways will bring pleasure or excitement.

1. Roleplay only: I am not to chat or share details of my real life, I am not to share pictures or play on any other site.

2. No underage or incest.

I’m 36, 5'2" fairly fit, pert B-cup breasts (I pass the pencil test with flying colours), pale-skinned brunette.

For those who've played with or used me before you may remember I wasn't allowed to have my vagina penetrated. My husband has lifted this restriction, so that's all yours too. You don't want to know what I had to agree to to get that concession (actually knowing you lot you probably do want to know, but it's real life so I'm not allowed to tell you).

Location

UK

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
10Followers

More About Me

Age

37

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Anal, Group, Extremes, D/s, BDSM, Cruelty, Sadism/masochism, Things I Haven't Tried Before, Exhibitionism

Contact Member

Contact TraineeWife by clicking here.