• Authors
  • GeraldG

GeraldG

My wife is Lorna, and she is black cock exclusive. I am a cuckold who has been sissified and feminized. My fem name is Gracie, and I am required to go by only my fem name, so please call me Gracie.

Lorna is extremely hot, very beautiful, with a great body with D-cup tits that black men love. She has a huge number of black boyfriends. Lorna and our daughter love going nude horseback riding. The ranch where they ride is owned by a black supremacist family who place certain requirements on non-blacks in return for the use of their horses. They own many dogs and ponies and horses and even some donkeys.

I wear panties and am on female hormones (HRT). I am not allowed pussy, and I am not allowed to touch Lorna in any sexual manner.

I am a "Chick with a Dick" and I have learned that my wife was right to make me into one, as I make a much better girl than I ever did as a male. As a girl, I am extremely passable, as I am short and small boned and very pretty. And I have also learned that cum from black males is extremely addicting.

Location

Cali

Gender

Couple

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
145Followers
1My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Dating Status

Attached

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact GeraldG by clicking here.