ArtemisFaye

The rustling of the wind in the leaves. The trill of birdsong. The gentle whoosh of running water through the rugged landscape. The full moon in a midnight sky accented by billions of stars. The tranquility of the forest. That was my childhood home. Where I played with my brother. Where I learned to track and hunt. Where I contemplated my smallness in this vast universe. Where I discovered the value of innocence and the frailty of life.
Then he came wandering into my life and awoke another part of me, a part I didn't know I needed, or even had. His warmth. His strength. His determination. He invigorated my soul. Lit a spark of desire that was soon fanned into flame. My protector. My partner. My love. My Lord...

And just as unexpectedly we parted ways, as two ships pass in the night. Two souls destined to intertwine briefly before spinning off in different directions to grow on their own. Unsure of the future, yet still treasuring the past.

Named for the goddess, but you can call me Missy. Long auburn hair, fair skin, brown eyes. 5' 5"-5'6", slightly chubby, but active, large DDD breasts. Generally wearing skirts or dresses, low cut tops (so much more comfortable, and hey, if you got it, flaunt it, right?) and barefoot.

I can be shy in large groups until I'm comfortable with the people around me, but I tend to open up better one-on-one first. I am a member of House Nightingale in Nightingale Hollow, which is generally where you'll find me, and if you see me around try to engage me a bit in-room before PM'ing me. I welcome the attention of anyone who is articulate, intelligent, creative, and caring. I'm more into finding and making new connections than instant gratification. If you only type in text speak and/or are only looking for a quick hook-up, you'd do better to look elsewhere.

I love warm cuddles and sensual, passionate neck kisses, in addition to the typical feminine turn-ons. I'm also open to exploring a variety of fantasies, kinks, and role-play scenarios, although there are a few I won't do- underage role play, defecation for example. Want to know anything else, just ask.

I'm open to talking about other things, as well, and my interests are many. I love reading- fantasy and historical fiction are my favorite genres- cooking/baking, crocheting/knitting, movies, music (I play a little piano, guitar, and flute, sing, love dancing/performing, watching musicals, and just generally listening to music of all kinds), sewing/quilting, mythology, researching name meanings, history, usage, etc.

In real life, I'm a newly single mother just trying to figure things out. Please be aware my family will always come first and sometimes that means I may respond slowly or need to unexpectedly drop out of a conversation for a few minutes (sometimes longer). I don't mean to be rude, but if you can't be understanding of this, we can't be friends.

Location

US

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
3Followers
8Following
1My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Too Many To List

Contact Member

Contact ArtemisFaye by clicking here.