Reader Profile image
userpic of Edward_Nightsbane

Edward_Nightsbane

First of all i'd like to welcome you to my profile page, so, welcome!

Name's Edward, i'm soon turning 27, and as i don't quite know my measurements let's just stick to "average" of course if you really really want to know the measure or how does "down there" look like feel free to ask.

Now, i haven't enlisted my fetishes ^ up there because there might be some i'd like to tell you more about and also maybe a bit about my limits (which aren't many) but, before anything i will tell you that i'm around for roleplaying, and not some 15-20 minutes roleplays for you to get off and that's it. That being said, i will not approach you if i'm engaged in a different conversation to fuck everything up and i'd like to, right here right now, politely ask you to do the same. That being said, if you know you don't have the time to dedicate yourself to a play, please be so kind and let me know from the start, i would very much appreciate that and i can assure you i will do just the same if that will be the case.

Alright! Made it so far? I know you're smiling right now (i actually don't, it's just a wild guess ;) ). Good. I thought I should actually start with the things that i'm against (hard no's) : Keep in mind that as the profile states my orientation is "straight" so, that being said please do not put me in an uncomfortable situation where i'll have to be near another wiener mkay? Thanks! (and yes, i've found myself in this situation before mid-play without any questions if i'd like or not by my play partner at the time and it literally killed it). Second thing, do not shit on me and do not ask me to shit on you either, come on now, it just, smells bad (i'm completely fine with watersports tho if that's your thing as well, giving/receiving). Last but not least, i'm not a big fan of extreme pain or torture, mkay? Aaaaaand that would be it as far as my limits go.

Phew! Enjoying the lecture so far? I may have a few other things to say... So... Now let's get to the good stuff, the things i'm into (and i will just enlist these because developing on each might get you bored if i didn't manage to do that so far): thick chicks, boobs, asses, taboo stuff (mom/son, brother/sister, aunt/nephew, not very keen on taking the daddy role but if that's your drill i could try), waterports (as previously mentioned), impregnation, bestiality (mhm, yup, i may be preeeeetty fucked in the head but hey, this isn't real aight?), sci-fi (vampires anyone? Come on, those are beings erotic as fuck) and i think that covers it.

Made it to the end? Con-fucking-grats (not a cocky attitude, not one bit, hehe). I will soon maybe enlist some roleplay scenarios here for you to pick from. Until then, hit me up for a chat that may lead into a play and tell me your deepest and darkest fantasies, i just might be able to lend you a hand... A dick... Or a tongue with those?

Yours truly,
Edward

Location

Land of lust and dark delights

Gender

Male

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers

More About Me

Age

32

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Many, Fucking Many, ...

Contact Member

Contact Edward_Nightsbane by clicking here.