DevilByMistake

A new beginning burned from the past’s memories. Will it hold, will this beginning be anew as the forest recovers from the fire?
We’ll see
(To my followers, please check in with me sometime. I’m taking input on adding characters to a story)
*** As the last light falls to the floor. The shadows around rising to play. A darker shape strolls amongst them. Touching each new shape it passes as if each is alive with their own thoughts, dreams, and desires. A smile to some is seen, others get eyes of yellow and white, glimpses of what creature leaves this world.
A few get both hands on them, greetings and goodbyes maybe even a hug or embrace.
Thee creature turns back to face you, smiling and happy as it watches over the field its known for the past year. A final bow to match mischievous grin you see as it leans back up. A flicked fedora down, then rolled back up as a step to beat unknown and a chuckle heard to every ear here.
“See ya in another life play...mates.” A wink then a hell spin as that step is like a slide, a dance as the sight of the man fades In time with the dying sun.
Gone was he.
***
*Created for role playing in a few locations. More will be added to this profile as I am able to add in, soon. Some stories will be added as they are finished*
Born of a chain broken, He has become a devil. Going by Many names he moves through this world searching for his goal, the one who gave him his choice, showed his chains to him.
Until that point he's a wondering shadow, a silver tongued with promises of wants and needs fulfilled, a chain breaker, a deal maker.
Seen sporting short crew cut black hair gelled to a slight spiked look. Mix of zoot suit style pin stripped black slacks, double chain from belt, black dress shirt with a black vest, tie of deep crimson to match the pinstripe, and polished dress shoes. His tall height and muscular built brings an edge to him as his tanned skin hides it's true form just below the surface.
Walking with some years of wisdom to him; he's often seen appearing from the very shadows themselves. His green- blue eyes dance back and forth on a whim. Only at night can one glimpse what his hidden charms might be. Seen through those yellowed eyes that glow like flames to a fire yet unseen.
(I’m often in chat on mobile. If i suddenly drop, i was lagged out or kicked. Please use the “contact me” feature to get a hold of me; so we can finish

Location

Where deals are made

Gender

Male

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
35Followers
306Following
4My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Contact Member

Contact DevilByMistake by clicking here.