• Authors
  • SirAeghann

SirAeghann

Hey everybody!

I'm an erotica writer working on a variety of stories, but the main series is a bdsm-themed serial harem story called Harem House. I plan to deliver new chapters on an approximately monthly schedule.

I started a Patreon to support my writing, which you can find here: https://patreon.com/user?u=92400299

Patreon members get early access to the stories, extra scenes, access to some of my other projects, chats, discord, and, depending on tier, access to works in progress on a weekly release schedule, the chance to vote on story events, the chance to determine which projects I work on, and more.

If you want to get in touch you can always message me through literotica's feedback portal.

~~~
4/9/24 Update

Chapter 25 of Harem House is now live! I know this one is a long one, but honestly I'm really happy with how this one came along. Give it a read, rate, and comment!

Special thanks to my Patreon supporters including Mdmays1987, Robert R., winglis, and Brian G, as well as everyone on the discord whose feedback and encouragement has kept me writing.

Over 740 follows! I hope you enjoy chapter 25! Rate it 5 stars if you like it, and comment! I'll do my best to reply.

~~~
3/11/24 Update

Chapter 24 of Harem House is now live! Let me know your thoughts in the feedback portal or comments, and if you like it give it five stars! It helps other people find it.

Thank you all for the kind words and the follows, over 720! I hope you enjoy chapter 24!

~~~

Gender

Male

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
This MonthUpdated
769Followers
29Following
10My Favorites
55My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

BDSM, Spanking, Maledom, Femsub, Polyamory

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact SirAeghann by clicking here.