• Authors
  • softandtenderones

softandtenderones

hello my name is Amy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2lrGSOKCirfWkQzUml5S0V6WjZTclFkUUg3bFJhRzV5YTF3/view


I identify myself as lesbian at heart but I'm married to a man. I much prefer to be with other women but can't seem to stay away from a nice hard throbbing cock (as long as the guy it's connected to isn't also a dick)

I'm here to cyber-play not to be interrogated therefore I'm putting some basic info in here so I won't have to answer a lot of questions right from the start. As we progress you will find out more about me but if you're the type that has to know everything and get too personal right from the start then you will probably just irritate me and waste both of our time.

I'm cute (natural brunette but blonde since marriage) 5-2 about 105 pounds - I have hazel/green eyes and my measurements are 36C-25-35.

If you're nice and polite and we're playing I will try to at least say goodbye before I just take off and would hope you do the same (tho sometimes real life interferes and it does happen at times - my apologies if it does)

No skype / phone / kik / real life meetings or things of that nature. I'm just here to play relax and masturbate.

I may update things to this profile from time to time so check it out every now and then. Also you will not stand a good chance of chatting me up if you have little or nothing in your profile unless I'm the one making the first contact. (a profile lets us get to know a little about someone to see if we want to chat without HAVING to ask first)

And if any of you wives are having a hard time getting my lipstick out of your husband's white boxers don't blame me - he wouldn't let me use my hands.

Peace and Love

Location

USA

Gender

Female

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
53Followers
148Following

More About Me

Age

43

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Contact Member

Contact softandtenderones by clicking here.