• Authors
  • nyctammytoo

nyctammytoo

2021 Update: Happy New Year!. My hubby and I are more committed than ever in pursuing the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle. Without his support I could not have the types of sexual adventures we both love me to experience. Hello! I'm Tammy, a 34 y-o female, married to an amazing cuck hubby who supports my sexual exploits. No bi guys please as my hubby is straight and I can't help you in that arena! I mostly play alone here, except on weekends when he often joins me in a room he opens. We just discussed my going out on some casual dates and he is all for it.

I'm 5'7", 115, long black hair, green eyes, 34C, slender and fit. In my early 20's I did some lingerie and bikini modeling and still have a figure my hubby loves seeing me show off either at the beach or at parties. I love wearing sexy but classy (and expensive!) lingerie. In summer I favor tiny bikinis but have been known to visit nude beaches too.

I enjoy hot cyber exchanges with realistic story lines created with imaginative back and forth posts. I'm not big on RP because it tends to fall into cliché situations and characters rather than imaginative interactions.

If you PM me have more to say than, "What are you up to, or into, or doing?"... have something to say about yourself first rather than say "tell me about you", if you want to ask me something assume I want to know the same about you too so offer it first... if you say, "ask me anything" you are missing the point and I'll assume you're an idiot.

Tell me what room you saw me in and use that to start a chat. I frequent a variety of rooms but am not a "room chatter" for the most part. If you PM me I'll look at your profile and if it's blank or minimal I may very well not reply. I'm here to have fun not be interviewed with endless Q&A or to "exchange fantasies and stories".

This is all basic common sense but apparently mind boggling to many guys here. Don't tell me you're "horny", duh, no mystery there.
and don't ask if I am. Try varying your vocabulary, don't hide behind your id offering nothing but wanting to know everything about me.

Other than all that I'm easy to get along with and love hot sexy fun! (Well, I think I am but I do have an admittedly low tolerance for BS).
Thanks for reading my profile and I welcome your pm's as long as they follow the guidelines stated above.
Cheers and kisses,
Tammy
PS, I recently uploaded my first story to Lit. It's called "Beach Girl Fun". I hope you'll check it out and tell me what you think of it. My 2nd story is "My First Hubby, Vito." (Jan 2021, I have 5 published stories now and more in the works!)

Location

nyc

Gender

Female

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
125Followers
37Following

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Sex And More Sex, Cuckolding

Fetishes

Hotwife, Cucking, Mfm, Mmmf, Dvp, Gb, Bj, Strangers