Fluffy_LittleOne

I am a babygirl/little who has been in the Daddy Dom Little Girl life style for 8
yrs. As a little I have Bratitude!! I am a SmartAss Brat! I am Fluffy Little (BBW) I love to color and play in my blanket fort. I like watching Disney & Pixar movies, cartoons, video games, board games, bedtime stories, stuffies, music, sports, wearing my favorite jammies, I love bubble baths and having my hair brushed. Love to cuddle up with my favorite fuzzy blankie and teddy bear with hot chocolate with whip cream and sprinkles. I love sippy cups with straws & Goldfish crackers.

I am sowiee but I don't roleplay or voice chat. I might be willing to send you a picture but have to get to know you berry well first. I is not in to Family or Taboo. I am not bisexual! I'm here to chat & make Wittle & Big friends.

Once upon a time there was a little one sitting in her blanket fort coloring when she looked up and saw a knight lurking in the shadows. Everyday the knight watched her from afar, but he was always to shy to approach the little one. If anything or anyone ever tried to attack the fort, the knight was there to protect her should she come to any harm. One day he left her a 📜 I Sir The Wicked Truth adore and care for you. If you ever need me, just call my name and I will be there. Signed you're Daddy, The Wicked Truth!

Location

Pacific Northwest

Gender

Female

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Followers
7Following

More About Me

Birthday

January 6, 1984

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Coloring, Videogames, Boardgames, Reading, , Building Blanket Forts

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

DDLG, Daddy Dom

Contact Member

Contact Fluffy_LittleOne by clicking here.