• Authors
  • Hotwifey83

Hotwifey83

I love to read accidental and forced exposure stories! They are the hottest kind! Like my pic? Don't forget to tell me that my married tits have been exposed to you and that I can never take it back ;)

The ultimate turn on? Someone messaging me and telling me they recognize me! Who is going to do the work to finally type my full name to me....? ;)

I also read a story about a woman who gave away her a pair of her worn panties to a stranger, and it was surprisingly erotic!

2 quick points I want to make clear: (1) My being recognized fantasy is REAL. It is not an invitation for you to create a role play (i.e. messaging me that I'm your son's teacher, or that you see me in the coffee shop...unless you really believe that's me). Meaning, if you ask me "aren't you the mom at soccer practice," I'm going to respond with "no," not respond with the start of a role play because that isn't what I want.

(2) if I have to explain my fetishes to you (meaning you message me and say "what do you mean by .....") you are not going to be able to excite me. I don't mean to sound like a bitch, I just want to be upfront based on some of the experiences I have had here.

Other things that will result in me not responding:
(1) asking me if I'm married. If you can't figure that out from my screen name, we aren't going to get along;
(2) Messaging me with some long detailed start of a role play. I am not here to role play. I do not want you bombarding me with some role play scenario that you've dreamed up.

Location

Hopefully you know ;)

Gender

Female

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
29Followers
1Following
7My Favorites

More About Me

Birthday

June 9, 1983

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Exposure, Small Breast Humiliation, Embarrassment, Hairy Bush Embarrassment

Contact Member

Contact Hotwifey83 by clicking here.