• Authors
  • rxinbowsxd

rxinbowsxd

Yo. Thanks for clicking on this profile, if you have not yet clicked the follow button... Click the follow button... Because I'm cool (not really) and funny (I try too hard) and pretty damn lovable (that's true).



ⒶⒷⓄⓊⓉ ⓂⒺ
Right so here's the thing;
I'm not stubborn, I'm just always right.
I'm not weird, I'm just limited edition.
I'm not funny.. I'm just mean and people think I'm joking.

You know that little voice in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah I don't have one of those..

I've got MePhobia; fear of becoming so awesome that the human race can't handle it and die.

I'm my own №1 .

My faves: 5SOS,Selena Gomez,Francisco Lachowski,Little Mix,G.R.L and FOOD.

I'm still kinda pissed about the whole 'not being a wizard thing', but it's cool. I'll just have to get over the fact that I'm a unicorn.

I'm a female.
FE= Iron
MALE= Man
Therefore, I am Iron man.

Short people are evil because they're closer to hell. You should probably know that I'm short.

I don't know how you've come to the end of this bio, I'd probably have quit reading it years ago. But if you have read this far, well done! *Confetti explodes*

Location

On my bed

Gender

Female

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
5Followers

More About Me

Birthday

September 29

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Gay

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Reading, , Dancing

Contact Author

Contact rxinbowsxd by clicking here.