Reader Profile image
userpic of ittybittyasiankitty2

ittybittyasiankitty2

Old profile: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3092965


Where to start... First off, the name is a case of "what it says on the label". 4'10", chinese genes, very slim but very muscular, flat, bony butt.

Oh, and call me Itty. I am the Itty Bitty Kitty, property and owner of Itty Bitty Inc, a tiny company devoted to the production of custom devices for mayhem and pleasure. But not at the same time. The experimental exploding dildos were.... No, we're just not trying that again.

Why am I here... Well, that's easy. My parents were horny. Ackward question, new topic please.

Hey, you made it is this far. So... What more is there to say. I'm tiny, I'm flat, I love tats and piercings and yes I have them. I like quiet, mousy girls who are shy about their attraction to other girls and have to be preyed on. I like Mommy and Daddy Dommes who know I should be the little and maybe even leashed. And lots and lots and lots of kinkies in between.

And yes, not only am I short and asian, I'm becoming a kitty- tiger stripe tattoos from the nape of my neck to my ankles and along my arms. One day we'll be able to make graftable tails, I hope. Until then I'm a middle distance runner, parkourist, archer and tinkerer.

Oh, and a pyro. Fair warning. I might light you on fire if I think you earned it.

Location

third rock from a dead average star in rather boring galaxy

Gender

Female

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
17Followers

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Fetishes

Lots!