• Authors
  • Staceygirl19

Staceygirl19

Interested in chatting, role playing, and all around fun.

Please don't ask me to chat on KiK or Hangouts. I only chat here. I don't do phone or cam so don't ask.

I am a young student who is looking to have fun and play. Love to chat and role play. 5'7" 135bs, long brown hair, brown eyes, 34B" 23" 34.

Please, if you wish to chat be a bit creative with your opening, a plain hello or hi will not get you a response, be creative. Tell me what you would like to chat about or something about yourself and not just your age sex and location.
Be honest and sincere, rude and boorish language will get you blocked.

I love to role play and here are a few links to get your imagination going.

https://i.imgur.com/DoHECB9.png

https://static-ca-cdn.eporner.com/photos/86661.gif

https://www.sex.com/pin/57815384-slut-talk-caption-32/

A few likes; Age play, love to be the younger woman to an older more mature man/woman. Girl next door, shy innocent, doesn't know how she makes men feel or the effect she has. Your late teen babysitter. Seduce me, I love to be pursued and submit to a strong mature individual. Scifi and mythical beings are more than welcome.

Dislikes; Cheating or cuckold play, Multiple partners, am a one person girl. Bathroom play, yuk so very gross. Not a big fan of anything anal, will play there but need to take it really slow.

Can't wait to chat with you and I hope this is tempting enough?

Location

USA Midwest

Gender

Female

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
68Followers
38Following
19My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Pets

Dog(s), Other, Cat(s)

Fetishes

Mature Men And Women

Contact Member

Contact Staceygirl19 by clicking here.