• Authors
  • JCMcNeilly

JCMcNeilly

Part 5 of Beautiful is up! Only one to go. Part six has been submitted, so it should be up soon. I hope everyone has enjoyed so far!

I write lesbian romance. Sometimes sex comes quicker, sometimes not. but you won't find any one night stands or quickies in my work (unless needed to advance a storyline, of course). I have multiple projects in the pipeline, but I don’t write quickly.

I'm currently working on ‘Beautiful.’ It’s the story of Melanie, a middle aged, divorced mother of three. Her husband traded her in for a younger, thinner woman after the birth of her last child, and she’s lived the last decade plus with the belief she is a worthless, overweight failure of a human being. When her daughter’s new Field Hockey coach, Sandra, begins pursuing her, she can’t believe it’s really happening. Can she find the confidence to realize someone could find her beautiful just the way she is?

This is a very personal, emotional story for me, and I’m going to take my time and try to get it right. Please be patient! I look forward to sharing it with you all.

I am also starting on Macie's story, the antagonistic sorority character from Hero Worship. It's a story about dealing with and growing past trauma, for both main characters. This is a difficult story for me to write, as I haven't had much in the way of trauma in my life. It's just starting though, so it'll be awhile.

If anyone is interested in helping edit future works please send me feedback with your email.

I also want to thank everyone who votes and leaves comments on my stories. You have no idea how much they mean to me, and how they keep me going.

Kisses and hugs, JCMcNeilly

Location

USA

Gender

Different Identity

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
2435Followers
6Following
3My Favorites
25My Comments
6Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Tall

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Board Games, Broadway, Tennis

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact JCMcNeilly by clicking here.