meursault05

UK male, south coast. I'm hoping to be able to chat with others, openly but anonymously, about the things that we can't share with friends and family - yes, mainly things of a sexual nature!
Along with "April" and "primrose", two of my very favourite words in the English language are "masturbate" and "prostitute" and I have always been fascinated by the activities connected with those words. I've practised the former from a very early age and gained some experience of the latter when my partner developed a greater love for alcohol than she had for me. I'd love to chat with anyone about either of these activities.
I'm not into BDSM and don't want you to pretend to be my secretary, teacher, sister or golden retriever, but if you are into any of that and want to talk about it, I'm open minded and always happy to listen.
Otherwise, let's chat about experiences, fantasies, hang-ups, inhibitions, etc and see where it takes us.
I'm also a chatroom novice, so if I don't follow strict etiquette, please forgive me!

Gender

Male

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
1Followers
20Following
3My Favorites
15My Comments

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Member

Contact meursault05 by clicking here.