ANamelessEntity

March 26:
Sooo... As some of you may have noticed, I haven't been the most active member of this little community. To tell the truth, since I was relocated, there have been huge gaps in my writing sessions where I haven't even glanced at my work. I've been writing paragraphs every now and then, but to be honest, I hit a bit of a writer's block a few months back. Since I started writing Check, Mate I've had the complete picture of how the story was going to play out, but I've had trouble writing the details of Chapter 4.
Since then, however, I've tried the best medicine to writer's block; just write whatever and give zero shits. That's what a first draft is for. I won't be publishing those drafts, so unfortunately you'll miss the chapter where Kate and Michelle solve a murder mystery on a sinking ship.
I could just write whatever to get from point A to point B in Check, Mate Ch. 4, but I want everything to feel natural and try my best at character development. So the latest chapter won't be ready in the near future as stated previously, but I haven't abandoned the project either. Far from it.
Meanwhile I propose you'd check out authors who have inspired me; TemptedOne, TheTalkMan, Netoru and In_Lust_We_Trust come to mind.


July 12:
Shouldn't make promises my arrows can't keep. Or laptop for that matter. Check, Mate Chapter 4 is coming along and available in erotica websites near you in the near future!

May 26:
Hey guys and gals! Some shit has been going down at my workplace recently and I was relocated because of it. I haven't had the time to pick up the keyboard in a while, but I believe I can get the fourth chapter of Check, Mate out in a month. Stay tuned!


May 5:
Hello again!

Just submitted the third chapter of Check, Mate. Things are hotting up, but there are still chapters to come. I've received some comments implying I'm off to a good start, let's hope my writing skills won't let us down!

***

April 20:
Hi fellow consumers of erotica!

After a long time of reading other people's works I decided to open Word and try this writing thing myself. The first two chapters of Check, Mate have now been published; I hope you're enjoying them.

Since I don't have much experience in writing erotica and since I lack an editor, I wanted to keep the first two chapters short. I hope I'll receive some feedback so I can improve my writing before the third chapter. Maybe it'll be a bit longer, who knows.

Thank you for checking out my story! Feel free to tell what you liked/disliked about it; honest feedback is always appreciated!

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
37Followers
11Following
21My Favorites
1My Comments
1Series Published

Contact Author

Contact ANamelessEntity by clicking here.