JeannaHays2017

Literotica's a rabbit hole, and I've wandered down its meandering paths often. There's no point in denying the appeal, or struggling with how much of a time-suck it can be. I've embraced it; so should you.

I have a lot of secrets, and I know that most people come here for an escape. I'd love to hear about it. I promise I won't take notes.

I'm married, and no, my partner doesn't know I'm doing this. So there won't be pictures, or phone numbers, or skype. I'm running a huge risk, and I won't jeopardize my career or my relationship. Perhaps it's best that way.

I'm bisexual, voracious, and I caution you not to get emotionally attached to me. You will anyway.

Don't say I didn't warn you. Don't come crying when your heart's been stepped on. You will anyway.

5'6". 128 lbs. 34C-29-35. Partial to monochromatic colour schemes. Don't be boring. Don't expect me to do all the conversing.

For God's sake, don't say "What do you want to know?" if I ask you to tell me about yourself. I'm not going to ask initial questions; sell yourself to me, or don't waste your time. I'm perfectly capable of drawing your insides out, but you have to take the first leap of faith that I'm the one for you.

Don't like this? Think I'm too aggressive? Well... I'm not here to cater to you. I'm here to find something intense and completely intimate, and if you don't want to take the time to do that, please do me a favor and don't waste mine.



Location

My office

Gender

Female

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
28Followers
22Following

More About Me

Age

48

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Peeling Your Psyche, Stripping Your Illusions, Emotional Terrorism, Giving Things No One Else Can

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Dressing Up For Sex, Affairs, Incest, Power Dynamics, Limits, Boundaries, Seduction

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact JeannaHays2017 by clicking here.