• Authors
  • 69openminded

69openminded

61yrs young, asian male, from the Hawaiian Islands, STD free and want to keep it that way, Drug free, drink alcohol to be sociable, relocated to LV,NV due to job and DIVORCE. attached for now until? So our communication will be Dis-creet until? Been married, 5 children are grown on their own having family of their own in the islands. I’m still working and hope to 65 and then I can take it easy but probably work part time about 20-30 hrs a wk.
Since relocating to LV, NV it has opened my mind and imagination/fantasy and of course my curiosity of sexuality since growing up in a closed minded area and family. Since discovering this site of Litorica.com and recently found this site of advertisement in meeting likeminded people, becoming friends, doing things together, not just chatting sharing stories, and hoping in finding that special woman to share the rest of my natural life with.
I like to be with mature bbw but do not discriminate, so all write, I have skype and we can chat there and see each other and hear each other and so-forth.
Being here in LV, NV everyone that I’ve come across told me that I should not have problems in meeting people. But, I must say that I am shy at first until I becum cumfortalbe then I can be fun and interesting as I have been told. Before leaving the islands I met with a woman that helped me live out one of my curiosity of being fisted and I fisted her pussy. Liked it very much and cannot find any one that I can trust or want to be close to me. That’s one of my fetishes and I have more of them that would like to fulfill before nature calls for me to leave earth. Yes, I am seeking a woman or women or couple m/f that desire to sexplore with me. Had tasted other guys cum when I sucked, liked it, have not found anyone that would make me feel wonderful when sucking me off, male or female.
My curiosity fetishes: guys fucking my asshole till the cum drips out of my ass and a woman sucks it out and gives it to me in my mouth, of course I desire to suck that guys cock clean after cumming in my ass, guys piss in my asshole, seeing the woman that I am with being a cum deposit in her asshole and pussy and mouth and I suck her asshole clean and her pussy clean and she shares the cum from her mouth, she desires to watch me getting gangbang from men, she pegs me with different size dildoes, she watches me getting fucked by the fucking machine, she fist fuck me, she shares me with her gfs and bfs, of course like to lick pussy till she has enough, likes the taste of her squirting, I can go on and on and we will discuss more after we meet in person.
I am a loving man, caring, respectful, helpful, non-judgmental.
Thanks for taking the time in reading this long intro.
jon

Location

las vegas, nv

Gender

Male

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Following
3My Favorites
4My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Finding That Fantasy Woman, That Is Open Minded And Desire, To Live It Out With Me

Contact Member

Contact 69openminded by clicking here.