Alyssa_play

Just love coming on here and playing to explore fantasies. That can include ‘normal’ hot sex, or some dom/sub type things including pet/leash play, exhib, kinks, sexual humiliation or even a bit of non-con...and i have a thing for a mature woman having her way with me (and that includes a fullfigured/curvy body on her)... and open to an older guy too of course...lol. Naughty and taboo works. And if i’m In the porn room, it prob means i want to look at hot pics instead of rp...so feel free to explore anything hot and naughty with me. No kids - but everything else is hot.

I'm mid 20's, cute, bi and very open to kinks and fetishes 🐾

Or you can send me your hot rp ideas - just no kids, and here’s other things i am NOT into: bi/sissy guys, pregnancy/breeding play, sci fi/fantasy world, or anything dark or psycho. If you can't do more than ask me what i look like or what I'm wearing, we aren't going to have much fun. Make me want to play with you, rather than 'what are you into'. If you get stuck in 'what's going on' type questions and someone else offers up something hot and fun - you can guess who I'll be responding to quicker. ;)

Gender

Female

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
37Followers

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Curious

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Sub, Exhib, Light Bondage, Shared, Rough

Contact Member

Contact Alyssa_play by clicking here.