twistedlilslut

I'm here to escape in roleplay and fantasy. I don't want to talk about real-life stuff. I'm not going to share any pics, or do voice or video chat or look at your cock on cam. I'm here for the fun and fantasy of it all. And the nice things about fantasies is that I can be whoever I want or you want.

If you sent me a PM and I haven't replied, you're either sent me a message that will get you ignored (see below), or you're one of many who have and unfortunately I won't be able to answer you. I can't chat in PM with many people at once because it's hard for me to split my attention like that. So if I haven't answered, I'm not trying to be a bitch, I'm just busy.

For fuck's sake, please don't start a PM with "hi", "how are you", or anything like that. It's boring and you'll be ignored. And don't be rude in your opening message to me. Give me a good reason to reply, ok?

I'm just what my name suggests... I love most things taboo and a bit twisted, though I guess that's a matter of your point of view. I'm not into scat, puke, blood, pain, bondage, or anything that could permanently damage me, but other than that, ask and see. I just might say yes.

My screen name is because I'm young at heart and spirit.

It doesn't show in my profile, it seems, but for those who wish to know, I'm 54.

Location

East Coast US

Gender

Female

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
23Followers
30Following

More About Me

Age

54

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Anal, Gangbangs, Dd/lg, Family Fun, Bimbofication, Age Gap

Contact Member

Contact twistedlilslut by clicking here.