SubbieMommy

Hello everyone! I'm Emily. Submissive, curvy mommy of one beautiful daughter, Mia, looking to find my special someone to unlock my submissive desires. I enjoy humiliation and domination, verbal abuse, collar and leash play, exhibitionism, real-time play, stripping, pretty much anything submission related! I have had online playmates before and especially loved being ordered in real time, playing with myself and humiliating myself. As fantasies go, blackmail and forced exhibitionism is a huge turn on for me.

More than anything though, I love talking about my daughter and talking about her possible submissiveness. Wonder if she'll take after her mommy? I've started to notice her submissive habits coming out just like mine did when I was her age (she's 19).

Mia has a naturally submissive personality like her mommy. She is a natural people-pleaser and is always "yes sir, no sir" with older men. I know she has a very high sex drive just like I did. For one thing, I can hear her through the wall when she's alone. Another, I know it might sound taboo, but we still shower together and I have helped her learn more about her body's responses and I help her orgasm. I can tell by the way she responds when I say "good girl!" that that's a trigger for her.. Unfortunately I've had to restrict her orgasms, because she simply cannot keep her hands off herself (I was like that too at her age). I do admit having that kind of control was more of a turn on than I expected it to be.

In a hypothetical dom/sub/sub relationship, I would definitely be on top of her. I know what she likes and her triggers and she's a little mommy's girl. I just imagine sometimes if she ever saw me being submissive to another woman (or man), that might trigger something in her because she's never had the opportunity to be on top herself.

I know that some fantasies must remain fantasy. I think if she expressed an outward interest, unprompted, I could find us a dominant woman or man for both of us. But she hasn't done that. For what it's worth, I know she's not totally straight, but she does seem to gravitate towards male dominants. One thing I think is actually feasible would be for me to find a dominant person (probably a woman) for myself. Then my daughter could "catch" us, with me being submissive. I fantasize about her seeing me bent over getting fucked with a strapon, or on my knees in front of my Domme being forced to lick her pussy with my hands tied behind my back.

I've seen double sided ball gags where both subs are gagged with the same item. I do have an oral fixation and having my mouth plugged makes me drip instantly. I assume my daughter is the same way. The gag pushed deep into our mouths, just touching the back of our throats. Our collars are tied together tightly, so our lips wrap around the gag and press against each other. Kissing over the thick gag. Our bodies pressed together. Everything so TIGHT! Our breasts squeezed between us. Our Domme loves this sight, taking photos and videos of us. She spanks Mia, here and there, enjoying the sound of her soft bottom, slipping a finger between her legs now and then to feel the wetness in her pussy hole.

Then she lays us done, on my back, with her on top of me. She ties my thighs together, legs tightly closed, and ankles. My pussy off-limits. Mia's ankles and tied up higher, at my thighs, so she's on all fours, exposed, pussy and ass available. Does Mia want to cum? She asks... of course she wants to cum! Domme explains that she's a submissive girl, and submissive girls only cum from getting fucked. She eagerly nods, and Domme blindfolds her. She can't say no in this position anyway. At least she has her mommy to hold onto. In a moment a large man enters, throbbing erection ready. Domme presents him and his cock to me. He is huge! My daughter has no idea what's about to happen. I squirm, knowing I can do nothing about it, and he grins at me, knowing he's going to take my daughter. He gets up onto the bed behind her, grabs her hips, and Domme guides his cock into my daughter.

She squirms and whines, but she has to take it. It's too much for her! Poor girl! Her pussy must be stretched to its limit! But it only lasts a minute before she starts cumming. My cunt squeezes, jealously, as I feel his knuckles against my hip bones. His balls slap against my mound, but that's all the stimulation I'll get. Mommy doesn't get to cum when her daughter is getting fucked! By the time he sprays his massive load inside her womb, she's spent, holding on tight from the rolling orgasms. He leaves, satisfied, as abruptly as he came in. My daughter never gets to see the man who fucked her. His cum slowly drips out of her as Domme lets her recover, pooling on my swollen clit.

Here's a few photos of me being submissive in case you are interested! https://ibb.co/YX5CnVH
https://ibb.co/r4dxC6X
https://ibb.co/FsVkVWG

Gender

Female

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
56Followers

More About Me

Age

41

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Contact Member

Contact SubbieMommy by clicking here.