Rheya

NOT in for underage, cheating, incest rp.
I usually do prefer chats with people who aren't attached.

ORIENTATION is between gay and pan - depends on mood and the person. In futa room, I usually roleplay as futa and occasionally female.

Tend to be Dom, can try being sub if you are confident. Almost never sub with men. Cutesy/ cuddly/ cheeky/ sassy/ needy- well if you're a sub hmu ;)

Yes, you can safely assume I am here for erotic chats and start a chat with that assumption, if I'm not I'll let you know.

If you have unconventional interests/kinks, I'd like to hear about it! Hmu! I like to play out almost all kinks that are not incest/underage/cheating/morbid.

Mostly reply to all messages if it mentions you've read the profile, but sometimes burden of carrying on a conversation is on you. If you leave a chat at an especially "convenient time" and NOT get back (I usually wait), chances are low I'd like talk to you again - nothing personal (it kind of is, lol) :} - this just happens a lot when I am active on here, it gets tiring.

Sorry, but it's often difficult to exit a chat to go read your bio on phone, that kicks me out of the site.
Age: mid-late 20s

If at Emily's you can hmu and see if I am free ;)

Location

changes, I N D I A N

Gender

Female

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
8Followers
4Following
2My Favorites

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Pansexual

Fetishes

Exceptions In Bio

Contact Member

Contact Rheya by clicking here.