• Authors
  • Dream_Knight

Dream_Knight

[2017-09-18]:

The first chapter is published, and I am overwhelmed by the response: Almost 2000 reads, and several votes and favorites.

Thank you!

[2017-09-18]:

The first chapter is finally submitted! I have my doubts as to whether it will be accepted due to the non-consentual scene (f on m), but if not, then I will have to do a little re-editing.

[2017-09-15]:

Two revision passes down, two to go before submission. I started chapter two from scratch, and that seems to pay off.

[2017-09-12]:

The first computerized draft is finished! About to begin the revision process now. I got some problems with the second chapter, though. It doesn't have the nerve I was aiming for. I will have to think about it some more.

[2017-09-05]:

Writing conditions are still favorable, and progress has reached 50%. I have begun writing the second chapter on paper.

[2017-08-31]:

I have begun digitizing the first chapter of Pleasure Knight, tentatively titled The Unmanning. Progress is at a little over 20%. After that, I have to begin the revision process.

[2017-08-25]:

Wow! Due to a lot of spare time on my hands, I managed to finish the draft of Pleasure Knight. Now: Where and when can I find the privacy to type it on the computer?;-)

[2017-08-20]:

Pleasure Knight is coming along nicely, I am pumping out lots of ink over the weekend. The only problem is that the story is turning out to be longer than I expected. Much longer. Guess that's a good thing, right?


[2017-08-15]:

Started to write a story called Pleasure Knight. Fortunately my handwriting is so excruciatingly bad that the other passengers on the train won't be able to read over my shoulder. ;-)

Gender

Male

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
6Followers

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Contact Author

Contact Dream_Knight by clicking here.